Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So long and thanks for all the quantum theory

I am slowly getting stupider. I can almost feel my brain deteriorating to become a mere shadow of what it was during university. Without the constant, albeit ignored, hammering of knowledge into my cerebellum the muscle that is my brain will wither until it becomes like all other muscles in my body: barely noticeable. I almost wish I was back in school so that I could work out my cranium to prevent this decay but the thought of monetary gain is too tempting to ignore. I guess my brain will achieve its maximum strength as that of a high school student.
I need to start doing science in my spare time or something. If only I had a little more extra time that I could spend studying and then use the current amount I get relaxing. Or maybe I should just stop being such a lazy bitch. Either way, I'm an idiot and it's only going to get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment